Thursday, December 15, 2005

Bush's True Confessions

President Bush, continuing a recent spate of admissions, yesterday acknowledged "It is true that much of the [pre-war] intelligence turned out to be wrong. As president, I'm responsible for the decision to go into Iraq." Bush added that the choice to invade was "still the right decision."

Later in the day, President Bush also admitted "It is true that in the 2004 elections, voting machines in Florida and Ohio were 'fixed' by well-intentioned but misguided operatives of the Republican party. As president, I'm the de, uh de fic, uh de factoid leader of the Republican party, and I take full responsibility."

Bush added "And, even though I could not have won the election without that help, and am not the legitimate president, I still think the country made the right decision in electing me. Had I not been elected, Iraq would still be in the stranglehold of an illegitimate leader, made president by years of fraudulent elections."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home