DHS Deputy Press Secretary Arrested in Seduction Case
More family values... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060405/ap_on_re_us/press_secretary_arrested Homeland Agent Arrested in Seduction Case By MICHELLE SPITZER, Associated Press Writer The deputy press secretary for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security was arrested Tuesday for using the Internet to seduce what he thought was a teenage girl, authorities said... ======================================= Oh, come on. Give the administration a break. Filling these political appointment jobs is really difficult. Do you know how hard it is to find decent people who agree with the administration's policies? I mean, isn't it enough that the appointees agree with the Bush agenda? I think it's asking way too much to then also expect that these same highly qualified individuals also not seduce [what they think are] 14 year old girls and not steal from Target. After all, they're only human. I mean... how long could you go without stealing from Target or seducing underage girls? I mean, here's Target, and they've got all that stuff. They're just asking to be ripped off. And, here are all these minor girls walking around with genitalia under their clothes. They're just begging to be seduced by 55 year old deputy press secretaries.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home